Outback Waxed Cotton Hat Intermediate Brim in Olive - TWC6
This product is unavailable
Made from durable, easy care waxed cotton by Tilley, this durable lightweight hat has been treated in Scotland with synthetic wax on both sides for maximum water repellency, and features a broader brim for extra protection from the weather.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- 4-page Owner's Manual
- World's Best Hat
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front and back 3 ½” Sides: 2 1/2"
- Weighs 4.9 ounces (139 grams)
- Fabric is 100% cotton, with a synthetic wax finish
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it. To rejunevate the wax finish, simply put in dryer on tumble low for a few minutes